Thursday, October 5, 2017

Presentations




Image via Pixabay


If there's one thing I hate in this world, it's presenting to a group of people. It does not matter if the audience is my family or complete strangers, I will freeze up and not be able to say anything. Which is exactly what happened today. In the middle of our presentation I couldn't speak for a minute and I go "oh, sorry". I really could not tell you why I thought I needed to apologize, but, I do think that our presentation and all of the other groups that presented today and on Tuesday did a good job. Our presentation was about the show Friends and we played the intro/theme and at the part where the clapping happens, someone in our class clapped and I thought it was extremely funny. If for some reason you live under a rock and don't know what I'm talking about, you can watch the intro here. I also forgot to mention that in the middle of our presentation, the wifi stopped working so the other members of my group had to basically wing it with no visuals. I will conclude by saying good job to all of the groups and especially to my group!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ashley! I chose to respond to your blog because being in the same group, we got to watch the same presentations and I was curious to see how you felt about the experience. I think its so interesting that you hate presenting in front of people because I think you did a great job! I also think it was wild how we had to wing the end of our presentation due to technological difficulties, but overall we persevered. I loved reading your blog post and am excited to read more of your posts in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ashley, I second Rachel above because you definitely did a great job on the presentation! I had to speak first and thought I sounded the most nervous in the group, but it's always fun to see the presentation through a different lens. Also, even though we had technical troubles near the end, you were still able to pull through and even delivered a good conclusion. All in all I enjoyed most of the presentations, and felt our group really managed to perform.

    ReplyDelete